If you have a mum in your life that you know LOVES snapping away on her camera – whether that’s a smartphone or a big fancy camera – then here’s some ideas for unique gifts for Mother’s Day this year for you. Because really all us mums want is to feel appreciated and that you’ve actually put some thought into a gift, whether big or small. Read on to score yourself some serious brownie points…
- A handbag that’s a camera bag – finally you can now get hold of some gorgeous camera bags in the UK that are not rucksacks! There’s a huge range to choose from at Camera Couture or Cosy Cameras that are both stylish and practical
- A funky and fun lens mug – she can keep her essential morning brew in it, or, as I do, use it as a penpot to keep all those pens that everyone else in the house seems to keep stealing (and then denying it of course! We apparently do have a pen-stealing elf in our house).
- If you can secretly get access to some of the photos she’s taken, then why not get a really creative photo product to show her you think her photos are fab – places like Sticky 9 and Inkify have some really fun ideas on turning photos into unique items like magnets, retro prints, greeting cards, iPad covers and wall frames, to name but a few.
- Buy a Gift Voucher for some family photography to make sure that she actually appears in your family photos instead of always taking the photos! Us mums are very talented at hiding behind the lens, but the truth is that our children, as they grow up, will very much treasure the photos that actually have mum in the picture with them.
- Gorillapod – this truly is the handiest, most flexible little tripod that is portable and will fit any camera – they make them for cameras and smartphones and allow you to really play about with capturing slow movement or for when you don’t have much light available
- How about the gift of knowledge, with a Photography course or workshop to learn how to really understand her camera and get the best out of it? This really is a gift that lasts forever, with the added bonus that she gets time all to herself whilst she’s there!
http://bothniafritid.se/?siresse=F%C3%B6r-Viagra-150-mg-ingen-recept&a6d=cc http://sigmacreativeonline.com/why-is-market-research-important-to-my-business/feed/ If you’d like to find out more about the relaxed, on-location bespoke Family Portrait Sessions I offer, you can find out more here
http://lnx.autoinforma.it/index.php?option=com_tags I also run Photography Workshops in Woking, Surrey – including Smartphone Photography and Photography for Parents – and you can buy personalised Gift Vouchers for any Workshop that come gift-wrapped and with free P&P.